I love chocolate…. and I had a client purchase one of protein powders I recommended in my weight loss programs. So this one is for you Bri.
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk or water, or non-fat milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1/2 frozen banana (I freeze ripe bananas for later use. Peel, cut in half and store in the freezer).
- 1 handful of wash, fresh spinach, or Kale and broccoli blend
- 1 tsp of agave sweetener (or you can use 1 packet of stevia). If you are reducing sugar in your diet, than eliminate this step.
- 2 ice cubes (optional). If you don’t have a frozen banana, use 1/2 fresh and add the ice.
I love my Vitamix, but if you don’t have one, its fine. Blend well and Enjoy!
Have a fabulous week ~ thanks for reading! ~ Vivian